Thursday, September 8, 2011

Officially a Thirty One Director!!

I am so excited to be able to say...I AM OFFICIALLY A DIRECTOR WITH THIRTY ONE!

I never would have imagined when I signed up in November 2010 that I would be where I am today! Don't get me wrong...my goal was to become a director within a year. But did I truly think it was possible? No... This just goes to show that anything is possible when you really put your mind to it.

In July, I became DIQ. When I met the same requirements for the second month in a row, I promoted to director. If I meet the same requirements in September and October, I will get a $1000 bonus check in November. Just in time for the holidays!!

I am so excited to be able to see where my future with Thirty One takes me. I am so grateful for the opportunity which I've been given and each and every woman on my team. I now know this is what I am meant to be doing.

This is the bracelet my director, Kristen, sent me for promoting!! I love it!! I decided to offer the same bracelet to my team members when they promote to director!

No comments:

Post a Comment